Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MY POEM

I chose my poem because there is not many that I like but I like this one. I like this poem because I could actually picture my self stopping and watching the woods fill up with snow. I feel good that I will do good reading this poem in front of the classroom. I also like this poem because I like the way it flows.
I haven't really prepared for the competition yet. But all I need to do is memorize it and practice how I am going to say it. Yes, I think i might be able to get in the top 10. I feel that this poem will be easy for me to read well.

1 comment:

Beck said...

Yeah dude, I totally agree. I think you could place top 10. Although your poem does flow very well it has fairly easy words in it. That test in engish today was pretty tough. I kinda was stuck on the paragraph part. Tricky stuff!