Thursday, November 6, 2008

Poem

By reading the title "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" I pictured a kid stopping in someones yard and playing in their snow. I was wrong the poem was about someone driving a sled pulled by a horse, who stops and watches someone yard fill up with snow. When Robbert Frost says "To stop without a farmhouse near" I could picture it snowing out in the country and someone stopping and watching the snow.
I chose this poem because this is the poem that i have to memorize for poetry out loud. I also choose this poem because this is one of my favorite poems. This poem doesn't relate to me at all. But someone might relate to this by sitting and watching time go by.

1 comment:

Beck said...

I kind of agree with your entry but I don't think its about someone stopping and watching snow fall in a yard but more like someone stopping and debating if they want to go on or just end their life right there.