Friday, October 31, 2008

Movie

The one sense that stands out the most was when Jem, Scout, and Dill went over to Boo's house at night when they had to go under the fence. While reading the book I could just picture this happening to them. Reading this book you get a good sense of the characters and how they would act. This definitely help with this scene.
The scene in the movie was just what I thought it would be like from reading the book. The actors did a good job of showing how Dill, Scout, and Jem would react. The characters did a good job of showing them freaking out when the were trying to get back under the fence back to their house. I think the movie would be better if it was in color, but sense it was back in time it looks realistic for their time period.

2 comments:

BentleyT3 said...

Logan,
I agree that this scene was the most comparison to the book and you could really picture it in ur head. It really gave description so you could think it out. And i also agree about all the actors did good in the movie. I thought especially Scout...

Beck said...

Yeah I totally agree Logan, but I think that the scene were Atticus shot the dog with rabbies was also a good comparison to the book. I think that the charaters were really good acters in the sense they reacted when the person came out. I do think that scene was a little cheesy in the movie becuase I don't think kids, in a real life situation, would put there heads under there arms and wait. They would probably be haullin' out of there.