Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Atticus!!

At first I thought Atticus was a nice caring person. Now I kind of think that he is not such a good of a father. Atticus doesn't really tell the kids everything that is going on. Jem and Scout here from other people. Jem and Scout don't even know everything about their family and are hearing it from Their aunt. "she our cousin? I didn't know that." This is a perfect example of when their aunt is telling Scout that she should talk to her cousin Lily.
My parents are nothing like Atticus. My parents basically tell me every thing. I mostly know all of my family. If something happens with family my parents tell me what happens even if I don't know them. I would not want Atticus as a father.

1 comment:

Beck said...

Yeah dude, I totally agree with you. Atticus is not a good father at all. He is sooo detached from his kids that its not even funny. He really just needs to get with it and be harsh. I think he is not up front with them because he is scared of them not liking him afterwords. And I also agree with you, my parents are nothing like atticus. They are up front with me and not all secretive when trying to teach me a lesson. By the way, this was a good response.